Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Moments

I'm popping in quickly to give you a few updates on my gardening and my VACATION.  Yes, I'm on a bit of a vacation from my blogs but I wanted to keep you updated.

I walked to the garden today and was pleased to see everything growing so well after the rains.  It is going to be hot, hot, hot today.  My garden helper will be here today and we will battle the weeds that are also growing.

WE HAVE CABBAGES!

There are about 6-8 lovely cabbages that are in the garden ready to cut!  Half of them will be available and the other half will be made into Saurkraut and I may even try some KimChi (sp) this year. Cutting them and pulling these plants will allow my parsley to grow better and I will plant more Kale.  That's a project I will be BLOGGING about soon.

If you are local to us see our FARM MARKET PAGE above to see what is available and contact us for details.


I've had a couple of responses on my Facebook page that some of you really do enjoy my BLOG and updates.  That's encouraging.  I'm trying to get a better grasp of my days and organizing my time.  If you enjoy this BLOG won't you encourage me by telling me your favorite things I BLOG about....is it, gluten-free recipes, homemade health, gardening, sewing, quilting, crafting?  What do you like to hear?  Post a message to me here or talk to me on our FACEBOOK page.

Have a great week!  I won't be posting this week and will be looking to start posting again next week or the week after!  Hope you are enjoying your summer!  GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment