- Bleach can often cause respiratory issues.
- It can also cause burns to the skin and even nervous system damage.
- Allergies and asthma are often irritated by bleach and can cause serious reactions in those who have problems with these conditions already.
- Beyond causing its own problems, chlorine bleach also has some really dangerous potential reactions with other chemicals and materials.
- Each year thousands of calls are made for help and of those calls about 1/4th of them are related to bleach and the household cleaners that contain them. Many of these accidents involve children and can be potentially fatal.
Yes, the simple stuff we use to whiten clothes is not safe. In fact, bleach can be deadly.
To find out more go to THANK YOUR BODY and get the recipe for something that will work just as well in your wash! Your family will THANK YOU!!