1/3 cup cooked cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
7 ounces left over salmon or canned salmon
1/3 cup almond meal
1 tablespoon diced onion
1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
1 tablespoon minced parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried)
1 clove garlic, minced or grated
2 tablespoons grated carrot
2 tablespoons grated yellow squash or zucchini
1 large egg
Coconut oil for frying
- Drain & rinse cooked beans
- Drain & rinse cooked salmon
- Place beans, herbs, onion, carrot, squash, garlic, egg and herbs in food processor and process.
- Add the beans and salmon together with the almond meal and combine well.
- Add coconut oil to warm skillet at med-high heat.
- Form into 3 patties and fry 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve on bun as a sandwich, as a salad topper, alone, etc