1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
1 tablepoon Gluten-free soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoon Honey
1 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot
2 4-ounce wild caught salmon planks, skinned
1 teaspoon coconut or grapeseed oil
8 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch lengths
1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
1/2 cup fresh raspberries (opt)
1 cup hot cooked brown rice
- Whisk together vinegar, wsoy sauce, honey and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth
- Cut salmon fillets crosswise into 1/2-ince slices. Sprinkle with salt
- Heat wok or large deep skillet ovr high heat untill hot. Add oil and swirl to coat pan. Add salmon and stir-fry until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes; transfer to plaqte. Add asparagus and ginger; stire-fry until tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Return salmon to wok. Re-whisk vinegar mixture; add to wok and stir-fry until sauce bubbles an thickens, about 1 minute.
- Stir in raspberries just before serving.