1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
7 oz (2 2/3 cups) sweetened coconut
2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour (I used my 'cake and cookie' blend)
1/3 cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons xanthan Gum (if it is not already in your flour blend)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon pure apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixed bowl beat butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until creamy (2-3 minutes). Add eggs one and a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla.
- Add coconut and stir to combine.
- In a seperate bowl combine the flours, Xanthan Gum and Soda with a whisk. Add to mixer bowl with vinegar.
- Scoop or spoon onto prepared cookie sheet. Small cookies are best. Bake 12 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.