3 cups zucchini, grated
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup minced onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 large, farm fresh, pastured egg
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup Gluten Free Healthy Flour Blend
Coconut or Grapeseed Oil with a bit of butter for flavor
- Mix the zucchini, cheese, onion garlic, salt and pepper, egg and butter.
- In a seperate bowl whisk the baking powder and flour together then add to the zucchini.
- Add coconut oil and a bit of butter to a skillet and heat until oil is hot. Just enough to coat the bottom of the pan well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons into the hot oil. Cook until browned and then flip to the other side and cook the same.
- Top with sour cream or applesauce if you like.