Even the American Cancer Society is now willingly saying that changing your life habits can reduce your risk of cancer in your life and the lives of your family. Today we are going to broadly suggest five basic options for "Changing Your Life".
- Know Jesus As Your Savior. It's a well known fact that having a true relationship with Jesus Christ, having fellowship with a good Bible Preaching church reduces stress and lenghtens lives....eternally.
- Keep a Great Sense of Humor. Proverbs says, "A Merry Heart Does Good Like a Medicine." If you watch movies make sure they are good clean movies with 'clean' humor. Happiness is a Choice.
- Physical Activity. How much you move plays a huge role in health and general well being. Are you active enough? Be physically active every day in any way for at least 30 minutes.
- Weight - How Much We Weigh -Aim to be a healthy weight throughout life. The article; Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective, has confirmed the relationship between excess body fat and increased cancer risk. Over weight? Lose it in a healthy way.
- We are What We Eat. Choose healthy foods, good fats, organic when possible, wild caught fish (limit deep sea fish) and grass-fed meats. Why take medicines when you can control most Type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure through good food choices?