1 pound boneless, skinless, free-range, organic chicken breasts
1/4 cup minced onion
2 cloves minced garlic
1 Jalepeno Pepper, seeded and diced
Optional: small amount of chicken stock
1/4 cup cream
1/3 cup shredded cheddar or jack cheese
- Heat large skillet with oil
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. Saute' till brown on both sides, adding onions about half way through.
- Add garlic and pepper, cook for another minute.
- If needed, deglaze the pan with a little water or chicken stock.
- Add the cream and simmer until chicken is done and sauce is thickened.
- Top with cheese and serve when cheese melts.