5-8 oz chopped frozen spinach
1/4 cup toasted pecan pieces
3-4 ounces sliced mushrooms
2 Tablespoons minced onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup grated Italian Cheese blend
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
Dry white wine - a little to degland and 1 T more
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Salt to taste
- Put pecans in food processor
- Thaw and squeeze liquid out of spinach and put in food processor with pecans
- Cook onion in skillet with a little olive oil until it begings to soften
- Add mushrooms, and coook on med high until most of the water is out of them and the mushrooms are beginng to brown.
- Deglaze the pan with a splas of white wine
- Add garlic and seasonings. Cook for a minute or so
- Add contents of your skillet and the cheese to the food processor and process. If there isn't enough liquid for the processor, add wine, a tablespoon at a time.
- Heat through. Put in a bowl or small casserole dish and place in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.