Gluten Free Cinnamon Bun Muffins
1 cup Almond flour
2 tablspoon Coconut Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
3 tablespoon honey
3 room temperature Large eggs (important to be large and room temp)
2 tablespoons plain 100% fat yogurt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Whisk together the coconut oil, honey, eggs, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Scoop the batter into 6 cup paper-lined muffin pan.
- Mix the topping ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle one-half teaspoon over each muffin.
- Bake 16 minutes, and let cool. Test with toothpick to make sure they are done.
- While the muffins are baking, mix the optional frosting ingredients.
- When the muffins are cool, spread the optional frosting on them. DELISH!!!!
We're glad to be a part of this Wednesdays Carnival of Gluten-free Eating with the Gluten Free Homemaker